Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Launch of Traveler's Notebook: Monster Tales

I am pleased to announce the release of my Spring Studio team's game, Traveler's Notebook: Monster Tales. It is a two-player, narrative-rich game in which you encounter monsters from various world cultures. The game grew out of my consideration of learning through games like Tales of the Arabian Nights, which I wrote about back in January, and which led to the team's identification of their goals and early design work. I plan to write a more thorough retrospective of the semester once it's all behind us. For now, check out the game at travelersnotebookgame.com!


If you're in the vicinity of Ball State University, members of the team will be at the Immersive Learning Showcase on Monday, 4-6PM in Cardinal Hall at the Student Center. They would be glad to give you a demo and talk about their experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment